The 47 year old shared a Instagram picture of herself holding a glass of wine alongside daughter, Giselle.
'Today is Friday! Friday is rose - and new beginnings!!! Thank YOU for all your beautiful messages of love and support!!' she captioned the image.
However, the media personality kept quiet on the rumours that she had been ‘forced out’ of her high profile role.
Following her announcement on Friday, Studio 10's former executive producer Rob McKnight claimed on Twitter that the network had been 'planning to sack her for over a year'.
'Sad to hear (Jess) is leaving Studio10au. (Ten) have been planning to sack her for over a year. She blamed me, even though I was trying to save her job.'
In a statement to Daily Mail Australia, Network Ten venomously denied the claims, saying: 'Mr McKnight's claim is completely wrong, obviously spiteful and deliberately misleading.
'As Jess said, she has decided to leave Studio 10 to devote more time to her family and her other interests. Anyone who suggests otherwise is being petty and ignorant. Jess is welcome back to TEN anytime.'
Jess made her departure announcement live on air, explaining that she had discussed the decision with husband Peter Overton over the past six months.
In the end she decided to leave because of her husband and two daughters, explaining, "It's been a very hard thing for me to do, but it's because my family need me".
The news left her co-hosts visibly upset, with Joe Hildebrand in tears.
As well as spending more time with her family, Rowe says she will focus on content creation and public speaking.
Rowe was one of the founding hosts of the Network Ten morning show when it launched in 2013, along with co-hosts Sarah Harris, Joe Hildebrand and Ita Buttrose.