1 large chicken breast
150g pasta spirals
1 tbs olive oil
baby rocket or spinach leaves
2 tsp lemon juice
10 cherry or grape tomatoes, halves
6 bocconcini, halved
10 black or green olives
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
Gourmet Garden Basil Pesto Finishing Drizzle
- To poach chicken. Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add chicken and return to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stand chicken in water for 10 minutes. Drain and pat dry with absorbent paper.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until tender. Drain and return to saucepan. Add oil and season. Toss to coat.
- Toss leaves with lemon juice and season.
- Slice chicken and season.
- Arrange chicken, pasta, leaves and remaining ingredients in two serving bowls.
- Top with Gourmet Garden Basil Pesto Finishing Drizzle.
- Exact cooking time of chicken will depend on size and thickness of fillet. Check to ensure it is cooked through.
- You can use any type of pasta to make this dish. Shells, orecchiette or even macaroni would be good.
- For a simpler version of this dish, you could use BBQ chicken or simply omit it altogether.