1. Put 120ml kids' friendly PVA glue - we love Elmer's glue, which always works - into a bowl.
2. Add 3 pumps of body lotion.
3. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of conditioner.
4. Add 1/4 cup shaving foam.
5. To change colour (optional), add acrylic paint or food colouring until your desired colour is reached.
6. Mix in bowl with spoon until combined.
7. Make your borax* mixture (activator) by combining one teaspoon of borax powder with one cup of water.
8. Add 4-6 tablespoons of activator (one tablespoon at a time) - the slime needs to be runny and sticky to hold the foam beads. If it's too sticky, add more activator.
9. Add your bean bag foam beads. For really full floam, add two cups. For basic floam, add one cup.
10. It's also fun to add your floam into another bowl of foam beads - just to make it really big.
11. Put mixture on a placemat or non-stick table and knead - pulling and stretching it - until it has come together. It's a lot crunchier than normal slime - but still fun to stretch and play with.
* Borax is a common household cleaning product. Care should be used when preparing the activator - avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Always have an adult present when preparing.