What you'll need:
* Sewing needle
* Sweatshirt - it's a nice idea to use a used one, so your dog can smell you on it
* Polyester filling
* Cushion insert (45cm x 45 cm)
* Extra coordinating fabric to make flap
1. Turn your sweatshirt inside out. Gather the edges of the collar together and sew them shut, leaving a small piece at the end open.
2. Turn your sweatshirt the right way again. Stretch the hoodie and mark a straight line from one armpit to the other, then hold it together with pins. Sew from one armpit to the other, remove pins afterwards.
3. Put the sleeves along the body of the sweatshirt and sew them to the sides. Leave the cuffs without sewing them.
4. Insert polyester filling through the cuffs to form the edges of the bed. Also fill the top of the sweatshirt through the hole in the collar - sew the hole up when finished.
5. Fill the belly of the sweatshirt with the cushion inset and sew bottom edges of the sweatshirt together.
6. Join the cuffs and sew them together.
7. Take your piece of other fabric and put it around the cuffs so it covers the sewed part. Join the fabric at the underside of the bed, so it can't be seen.