SECTIONING: The most important part!
1. Section hair from ear to ear, and then tie off the back
2. Section top half into half and tie one side off
3. Section the side that's left into two, starting from the centre part and angling towards the halfway point of the back part.
4. Start braiding the section closest to the ear first, then do the remaining section close to the centre part.
5. Section the remaining side of hair into two, once again starting from the centre part and angling towards the halfway point of the back part.
6. Braid the section closest to the ear first, and then do the last remaining section - next to the centre part - last.
1. Grab small, consistent pieces - make sure size of sections is the same.
2. Keep thumbs facing yourself, keep fingers really tight and close to the braid
3. Always braid past where you want to tie it so it stays tight
Special thanks to Eden from Eden Stylz for her help.