1. Section at half from ear to ear, then down the middle.
2. When you’re ready to start braiding, add a little product (see below).
3. Grab three sections from very top corner and braid as far to one side as possible.
4. Turn your body to one side and braid a couple of notches.
5. Then you move to the other side and repeat, then move to the other and repeat until your braid is completed and you can’t go any further.
TIP: Remembering to grab as small section as possible!
TIP: Make sure with every notch you pick up, you’re not picking up other hair along the way.
NB: Product can be useful when braiding, depending on your hair type. For frizzy, curly hair keep hair wet or moist. For dead straight hair, keep it dry. For soft and medium thickness hair, use oil-based conditioner such as argan oil or coconut hair. For really fluffy hair, use a bit of gel.
These amazing braids were created by the fabulous Eden from Eden Stylz - check out her website for more information!