- 125g unsalted butter, chopped, at room temperature
- ¹/³cup Natvia
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 eggs
- ¹/³cup sour cream
- 1½ cups self-raising flour
- 400g can pie fruit apple, coarsely mashed
- 125g punnet fresh blueberries
- Double cream, to serve
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50g cold unsalted butter, chopped
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 tblsps Natvia
Line a 12-hole muffin pan (¹/³cup-capacity) with large muffin cases.
2. To make crumble, sift combined flour and cinnamon into a bowl. Rub in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Beat butter, Natvia and vanilla in a small bowl of an electric mixer until fluffy. Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
4. Whisk eggs and sour cream in a small jug until combined. Whisk into butter mixture.
5. Stir in sifted flour until combined. Fold in apple and blueberries. Divide evenly among muffin cases. Sprinkle over crumble.
6. Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 30 minutes, or until cooked when tested. Stand in pan for 15 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool slightly.
7. Serve warm cupcakes with double cream.