It'll add sparkle to the whole table.
6 litres vanilla ice-cream
Pink and purple food colouring, to tint
250g White Choc Melts
Light pink ribbon and light
pink lollies, to decorate
1.5 litres vanilla ice-cream
12 mini waffle cones
Assorted light pink sprinkles,
350g White Choc Melts,
1. Invert base of a 24cm round springform pan (base measures 22cm). Line base and side with plastic wrap, allowing wrap to overhang edge by 12cm.
2. Stand 6 litres vanilla ice-cream at room temperature until just softened. Divide among three bowls. Beat each with a wooden spoon until smooth.
3. Tint one bowl light pink and one bowl light purple. Combine pink, purple and remaining
vanilla ice-cream in a large bowl. Gently stir together to create a marbled effect. Don’t over-mix. Spoon ice-cream into prepared pan. Smooth over top. Freeze overnight, or until firm.
4. Tear off a 55cm-long sheet of baking paper. Place chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove. Transfer half to a small bowl. Tint light pink. Spread white and pink chocolate evenly over baking paper, leaving a 2cm border, to create a marbled effect. Stand at room temperature until just set. Cut out 20 pieces, 5cm wide x 8cm long.
5. To make ice-cream cones, scoop vanilla ice-cream into waffle cones. Freeze until firm. Remove six cones from freezer. Dip tops into melted chocolate. Decorate with assorted sprinkles. Freeze. Repeat with remaining cones, chocolate and sprinkles.
6. Remove side of pan. Transfer cake to a serving plate, discarding plastic wrap.
7. Decorate side with chocolate pieces. Tie around ribbon. Cut 2½cm off the base of eight ice-cream cones. Insert around edge of cake. Cover top with
pink lollies. Serve with remaining ice-cream cones.