How to make clear glitter slime:
1. Put 120ml kids' friendly clear PVA glue - we love Elmer's Clear, Officeworks clear gum glue or Riot clear slime glue which always works - into a bowl.
2. Add 2 pumps body lotion.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of water.
4. Mix in a bowl with spoon until combined.
5. Add glitter - you can use any type of glitter. How much glitter you add is completely up to you, depending on how sparkly you'd like it.
6. Add 5-6 tablespoons of activator. You'll know it's ready when you can pick it up and play with it without it sticking to your hands. If it's sticky, keep adding activator one tablespoon at a time until it's ready.
7. Knead mixture together until combined. Keep pulling, stretching and folding it until it comes together. Then it's ready to play with.
* Borax is a common household cleaning product. Care should be used when preparing the activator - avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Always have a adult present when preparing.
See also: How to make fluffy slime