- 1¼ cups plain flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¹∕³ cup Natvia Natvia
- 150g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tblsp milk
- 90g packet sugar-free Gummybears
- 100g block no-added-sugar creamy white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 to 4 tsps vegetable oil
Grease two oven trays.
2. Process flour, cocoa, Natvia butter and vanilla in a food processor until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Add milk. Pulse until mixture just comes together.
3. Transfer dough to a clean surface. Shape into a 26cm log (4cm in diameter). Roll up firmly in a sheet of baking paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.
4. Trim ends from log. Cut into 1cm-thick rounds. Place rounds 4cm apart on prepared trays.
5. Cook in a moderately slow oven (160C), swapping trays halfway through, for about 18 to 20 minutes, or until firm to touch. Remove from oven. Cool on trays.
6. Meanwhile, select red and green Gummybears from packet. Reserve remaining Gummybears for another use. Cut red Gummybears into 1cm pieces and green ones into very thin strips.
7. Heat chocolate in a heatproof bowl, sitting the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring until just melted. Remove bowl from heat. Stir in enough oil to give a pouring consistency.
8. Working with one biscuit at a time, spoon melted chocolate over top of biscuit, allowing it to drip slightly to resemble custard. Place on a baking paper-lined tray. Decorate with red and green Gummybear pieces to resemble cherries, as pictured. Stand at room temperature until the chocolate is set.