Melted unsalted butter, for greasing
100g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
1⁄2 cup milk
100g unsalted butter, chopped, at room temperature
1∕3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
3 eggs, at room temperature
1 cup self-raising flour
2 tblsps plain flour
1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
1 cup frozen raspberries
Raspberry ripple ice-cream, to serve
200g block dark cooking chocolate, chopped
300ml carton pure cream
Grease six ovenproof dishes (1-cup capacity) with melted butter. Line bases with baking paper.
2. Heat chocolate and milk in a small saucepan, stirring over a medium heat until chocolate is melted. Remove. Cool.
3. Beat butter and sugar in small bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until just combined. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in combined sifted ours and cocoa with chocolate mixture, in two batches. Fold in raspberries.
4. Divide evenly among prepared dishes. Tightly cover each dish with a 15cm square piece of greased foil. Place on a large oven tray.
5. Cook in a moderately slow oven (160C) for about 40 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre of puddings comes out clean. Stand 5 minutes. Remove foil.
6. Meanwhile, make sauce. Heat chocolate and cream in a small saucepan, stirring over a low heat until melted and sauce is hot. Transfer to a jug.
7. Loosen edges of puddings. Turn out onto plates. Serve with sauce and ice-cream.