- 280g packet Maltesers
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 200g block milk cooking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1¼ cups Dark Choc Melts (200g)
- Grease a 20cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 2cm above pan edges.
- Arrange Maltesers over base of prepared pan in a single layer.
- Combine milk, chocolate and Melts in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Quickly pour over Maltesers in prepared pan. Gently smooth over top. Gently shake pan. Refrigerate, covered, until firm.
- Cut into 21 pieces.
Fudge can be made three days ahead. Store in an airtight container in fridge. Fudge is best cut on the day.
For more indulgent, chocolatey recipes, pick up your copy of New Idea Chocolate at a selected newsagent or supermarket, or buy online for just $9.99.