4 rustic bread rolls
2 tbsp caramelised onions
4 slices Swiss cheese
2 x 150g Scotch fillet steaks
Gourmet Garden Chimichurri Finishing Drizzle
1 large tomato, sliced
1 avocado, sliced
4 tbsp pickled jalapenos
- Slice rolls in half and drizzle with olive oil. Grill on a char-grill pan over medium heat until toasted.
- Spread rolls with caramelised onions and top each with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Drizzle steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. With a rolling pin or kitchen mallet, pound steaks until thin. Heat a grill pan over high heat and cook steaks for 1 minute each side.
- Cut each steak in half and place on top of the roll. Drizzle with Gourmet Garden Chimichurri Finishing Drizzle.
- Top with rocket, tomato slices, avocado and jalapenos and finish with another dollop of Chimichurri Finishing Drizzle.