- 1 cup white grain quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 600g chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 tblsps Middle Eastern spice mix
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 100g Greek feta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tblsp white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a small jug. Mix well. Set aside.
2. Rinse quinoa under cold water. Place in a medium saucepan with water. Bring to boil. Simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Transfer quinoa to a large bowl to cool.
3. Coat chicken in spice mix. Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove.
4. Add mint, rocket and feta to cooled quinoa. Toss gently.
5. Place quinoa mixture on a serving plate. Top with chicken and drizzle with half the dressing. Serve remaining dressing separately.