Fire up the BBQ and create more delicious summer meals with the help of The Great Summer Cook Off! Pick up your copy now at selected supermarkets and newsagents, or online.
- 1 cup white grain quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 600g chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 tblsps Middle Eastern spice mix
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 100g Greek feta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tblsp white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a small jug. Mix well. Set aside.
2. Rinse quinoa under cold water. Place in a medium saucepan with water. Bring to boil. Simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Transfer quinoa to a large bowl to cool.
3. Coat chicken in spice mix. Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove.
4. Add mint, rocket and feta to cooled quinoa. Toss gently.
5. Place quinoa mixture on a serving plate. Top with chicken and drizzle with half the dressing. Serve remaining dressing separately.