A beauty blogger died this week after she was electrocuted by a faulty shower.
Rini Cesillia, 26, was holidaying in Bali from her home in Jakarta before she died on Tuesday in her hotel bathroom.
Friends became worried when Rini said she was going for a shower and didn’t pick up the phone.
Her friend found Rini unconscious in the bathroom with burn marks on her chest.
Inspector Bangkit Dananjaya, from the South Denpasar Police Criminal Investigation Unit in Bali, said: 'We suspect Cesillia died from electric shock.
'The body has been evacuated to Sanglah Hospital.
'We are waiting for the post-mortem examination to ascertain whether the cause of death was electrocution or not.'